Menu

Irrashaimase!

Follow ME and I'll follow YOU!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Reflection

Winter will end next month. Spring will soon take over the seasons. New spring blossoms and a new life shall be reborn. Magnificent views and also lots of festivals will happen. Here in Philippines, us Filipinos, don't change seasons instead we change and learn something everyday.

This grading I learned about an hypertext mark-up language and how to make a website using this html. Also I learned it's not easy to make web pages. You have to break a sweat and sleep late at night to make one page and tag them. There are also revisions. And you need patience. And lose your famous temper. I have experience them all so believe me if you are like me, might as well try these advices. But it was worth the try, there lots of challenges aka failures. HAHA. It is the word to cover up the word failures. After the tears and sweat that you shed and broke, you'll see the fruits of your labor.

And by the way, I used Microsoft Frontpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment