Menu

Irrashaimase!

Follow ME and I'll follow YOU!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Predicting the future

The future eventually becomes the present as time goes by. Everything that you dream of will turn into a reality.

I haven't think much about the future, in fact when my think of it I feel dizzy. Still I am unsure on my future since I don't want to predict first and ended up losing my prediction when the time comes.

But still, when I am still a kid or a child even up until now, I dream of becoming a successful, powerful and rich women 10 years from now. I mean who doesn't want that? Everyone always dreams to become rich and powerful when they grow-up right? And have a family of course, let's see a daughter and a son also a nice and kind husband. Um. The looks of him must be moderate, not too handsome and not to tall. The intelligence, must be my equality. Its not I don't like morns and idiots but what would to my kids. haha. Just kidding.

As for my house, it must a Japanese style house. You know like the ones you see on the television with a spacious garden. Must be dreaming to much huh? But don't they always say, if you dream, always dream big.

No comments:

Post a Comment