Menu

Irrashaimase!

Follow ME and I'll follow YOU!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

In the span of the nine days vacation also called as a semester break, students are finally able to take a breather from a 5 months full of hectic days of work in school.

This time I took my vacation for granted. I slept whenever I wanted to, watch random television shows, surf random websites and even go baking and exploring in the midst of noon even though the temperature ranges from 35 C to 36 C. But mostly I stayed at home, lazily staring at the empty space and waiting for my relatives to arrive anytime of the week.

I rarely enjoy vacation now. I think I am just waiting it end and hoping something good and fun will happen.

Alas. The third day before my vacation is going to end, an interesting event happened. My relatives have actually arrived. I was hoping the vacation will never end.

But every good things must come into an end. The vacation isn't as boring as it seems. I think I enjoyed it as much as somebody would if he/she were in my heels.

2 comments:

  1. That's not really wasting your vacation by being lazy, what i mean is (as you have said) you have been having hectic days during school. So i guess you deserved to be lazy once in a while XD.
    I'm happy for you that you have enjoyed your vacation even though it was three days before the end of sem-break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, I just think! I don't know what to say. But I have something to say! Like the author told me! "Who are you?" and "nice work you got there!". XD, what is "XD"?

    ReplyDelete